It’s great to meet you.
Andi says. . .
“Hi, I’m Andi and I lead the team at Andi Watson Photography. I’d much rather we got to know each other over a cup of coffee (I make a pretty decent flat white. . .) but until that happens let me tell you a little about me. . .
First up: family. I am married to Rebecca and we have been blessed with 4 amazing children. Do we have as much free time as we would like? No we do not! But they’re worth it.
My love for photography started when my best friend bought me an old film camera for Christmas one year. I used to love experimenting with different types of film and processing it in different ways. Now that I’m doing it for a living as a wedding photographer in Glasgow I’m still experimenting, and still loving it!
It’s a privilege to work alongside some amazing photographers – scroll down to meet them!”
SOME OF ANDI’S
- Coffee – black, strong and preferably with a cinnamon bun sitting next to it
- This American Life – the king of podcasts
- BBQ – you can find me at my Big Green Egg all year round
- Church – I’m involved in leading worship at my local church
- A good book – Studying English Lit didn’t completely destroy my love of reading
Daniel says. . .
“Most of my time is taken up by my two passions, photography and family. I’m married with two daughters and a dog named Lola – it’s a busy house!
I’ve always enjoyed taking photographs of people, but it wasn’t until I started shooting weddings that I truly found my passion.
I love capturing those little moments, such as the Groom’s reaction on first seeing his Bride walking down the aisle. But I also love to create some epic Night Shots that have the ‘wow’ factor.
I take a documentary approach to most of my work, capturing what happens naturally without you even knowing I’m there! But I also make sure to always photograph all the family group shots and beautiful couple portraits as well.”
SOME OF DANIEL’S
- I love dogs – I’m blessed with a small, brown, furry, spaniel-shaped shadow called Lola who follows me wherever I go
- Good coffee – nothing better than starting my day with a Flat White
- I love listening to podcasts, especially when I’m editing. My current favourites include Heavyweight and the Brie & Clint podcast but I’m always looking for recommendations!
- I’m a sucker for technology – that’s how I fell in love with photography!
- The beach is my happy place – there is nothing we like better as a family than to spend the afternoon on the beach walking our dog, finishing off with a cheeky wee fish supper
Heather says. . .
“I love life and all the things that happen throughout the journey – weddings are a big part of that. You spend so long planning every detail and it’s really important to me to make sure every memory is captured for you to cherish forever.
Weddings, like life, are exciting and fun, they can be chaotic and have unpredictable moments, but this all adds to what makes the day so special. Each wedding is individual and unique, whether it’s a ceremony in a church or with a humanist or registrar, in a hotel, on a beach or in your very own back garden. I love to be a part of the whole experience capturing the big moments like first kisses and small private ones such as catching your breath before you walk down the aisle.
I like to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera without the cheesy awkward poses.”
SOME OF HEATHER’S
- I have 6 huskies and nothing beats the feeling of the wind flying through my hair as I fly through the woods behind them on a rig
- I have two sons who I absolutely love! They’re so fun and full of mischief!
- I’m a big fan of sudoku – I tell myself it keeps my brain young!
- I spent two summers working in a wildlife rehabilitation centre in Africa and fell in love with that part of the world
- I love my scran!! I especially love food from other countries – when I travel I like to find traditional restaurants and eat local food. But I’m also partial to an afternoon tea from time to time!